Myharvestfarms.com is a property of Bhoominalam myHarvest Farms Pvt Ltd, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 22A - First Floor, Subhashree Nager - Extension 3, Mugalivakkam, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India 600116
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you subscribe to us or enquire us about the subscription program. We also collect information if you post a comment on our website or ask us a question through phone or email.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based on your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you fill up the 'Contact Us' section in the website, we might enroll you for our Newsletter or other promotional messages.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or subscription details.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- Third-party disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our application
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.